The Greatest Photography Tips in the World
by Alistair Scott
You can take great photographs no matter what sort of camera you have, whether is a pocketable compact or something that looks like an artillery piece. It’s not the camera that’s important. It’s the eye behind the lens.
And the knowledge.
This book, The Greatest Photography Tips in the World will give you some of that knowledge in straightforward, non-technical language.
It is a fully-illustrated, 200-page hardback book, and the perfect guide to using your camera more effectively. Though written with a humorous tone, Alistair’s book gives serious guidance on everything from buying your equipment, through using the camera’s exposure controls, to techniques for portrait, landscape and family photography. There is even a chapter on earning cash from your camera.
Amongst other things, this book will help you:
- Choose the best camera for your needs
- Get shark-tooth sharp, correctly exposed images, time and time again
- Take stunning portraits of family, friends and pets
- Photograph sports, landscapes, after dark … and even capture a flash of lightning
- Add drama to your images with simple techniques
- Understand how to care for your camera
- And, make your hobby pay for itself.
Buy this guide and keep it handy in your camera bag. You will find it hugely useful.
You’ll find Alistair’s Greatest Photography Tips a source of information and inspiration – a valuable addition to any photograher’s bag of tricks. A book to dip into again and again.
Click here to browse in its pages.
Books can be signed on request. Please give the text you want in the box below.
Price: CHF15 (post free in Switzerland or France.)
(Contact Alistair for postage rates to other parts of the world)